Thursday 13 November 2014

Week 9:

This week I have been  working on the layout for the website pages, trying to make an appealing layout that will be easy to add content into. I have created a 'Content' class in the CSS file, which I intend to use to hold the content for each page, so that all pages content should appear the same, regardless of which team member created it.

The layout that I have currently for the site is okay, I feel, but I also feel it could be improved. In particular the footer is giving me trouble, as it always sticks to the bottom of the page, and is a set height. This could cause problems on certain computers, and it limits how small the page can be re-sized to as the footer will cover other elements if allowed to.

This week we had some of the current java script code put into the website for a demo, although the java script does not currently affect  the appearance on page, it only outputs into the console. There weren't any troubles incorporating the java script into the web page, simply copy-pasting worked fine.

Picture of the web page as of this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment