Thursday 13 November 2014

Week 14:

Most of the work this week has been on styling the website. Most of what I've been doing is changes to the CSS. Also, as the only member of the group with easy access to the UQ network, AND a working copy of filezilla (Phillip's antivirus software flags it for some reason), I've become the main path for uploading pages to the server after people finish working on them. Because of this, I've been doing my best to ensure that people don't accidentally overwrite changes others have made, something that I realised was important after a large portion of changes to CSS I made got accidentally wiped out (it was an easy fix, since I still had the original file). The sites coming along nicely now, I think. We've switched from a solid color background to a retro-looking image background, and we have several image buttons that Angus made. I've been doing a lot of bugfixing as well, tracking down problems where people have used the wrong capitilization, or used the wrong CSS ID because of an outdated version of the CSS file.

I've also expanded the code that sends the player character information from the character select screen to the battle screen to also include the enemy character information, since the character select page chooses a random enemy now, as well as loading all the characters for the player to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment