Thursday 13 November 2014

Week 16:

This is portfolio week. Having a chance to look back over the course of the project has let me see a few things. A lot of the time through this project, it didn't feel like I was accomplishing much, but looking back I can see that I completed several important parts of the project. A lot of the time, the work I was doing was not creating new parts and content on the website, but ensuring that all the websites parts worked together, by compiling the work done by others, and tracking down bugs they caused. I think I had a unique view on the project, as I was embedded in several different peoples parts of the project, aside from just my own, which gave me a unique perspective on how various parts of the project where progressing.
While I am fairly happy with how the project turned out in the end, I still think that our group could have improved the site in various ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment